Information of Interest
Our city shows its cultural and educational transformation in its Parks and Library spaces where knowledge and leisure blend into one surprisingly pleasant experience. The architectural characteristics of the parks and library, robust in their design, street furniture, and public areas, have forever changed the cityscape. Likewise the lives of the casual visitor or those who come in daily contact with these spaces have had a complete turnaround for the best.
At each Library, users can find free Internet cafés for adults and children, thousands of books, newspapers and national and international magazines, and courses and workshops for the entire family to enjoy.
Visiting the Parks and Library is an activity deeply ingrained in the agendas of the people of Medellín, and as of late, for irrefutable reasons, it is included in all tour guides of the city.
- 58. Spain Library Park “Santo Domingo Savio”
- 59. Belén Library Park
- 60. La Ladera “León de Greiff” Library Park
- 61. La Quintana “Tomás Carrasquilla” Library Park
- 62. San Javier “Padre José Luis Arroyave Restrepo” Library Park
- 63. Guayabal “Manuel Mejía Vallejo” Library Park
- 64. San Cristóbal “Fernando Botero” Library Park
- 65. José Horacio Betancur San Antonio de Prado Annexed Village Library Park